- What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It.We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Site, but will require you to provide Personal Information in order to access and use the Software. We receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
- Account.In order to use certain parts of the Software, you may be required to create an account (“Account”).We may offer different options to create an Account. In order to create the Account you willbe asked to provide us with certain mandatory information such as your name, email address, role/position, a password, as well as certain optional information, such as your picture and the name of your organization. If you are not required to open an Account, you will be asked to provide us with certain mandatory informationin order to use the Software, such as your name and email address.
- ‘Contact Us’ Information.If you send us a “Contact Us” request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such asyour name, email address or phone number.
- Profile.Some parts of theServicesmay enable you to build a profile in connection with your Account (“Profile”).Your Profile will includeyour name, email, and other information that you choose to include in your Profile, such as your picture and your organizational affiliation. Your Profile will be available only to your group Members.
- Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes parameters such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Services, track users’ movement around the Services, and gather demographic information.This information may be visible toour personnel who maintain the system.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Services may utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to for us to provide our Services and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Services. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
- Analytics Tools. The Services may use certain tools, such as those described below (the “Analytics Tools”)to collect information about use of the Services, such as how often users visit the Services, what pages they visit, when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to accessing the Services. We use the information we get from Analytics Tools to maintain and improve the Service and our other products and services.The Analytics Tools we use include, without limitation:
- The Way We Use Personal Information.If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Services, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways, via any applicable communication channel, including e-mail, SMS, etc. In addition, our Services allow T2K andUsers to share the Services with Group Members via e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp, Wechat and similar applications.
- We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Services, to send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you, to contact you in connection with the Services and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Servicesthat you are authorized to access.
- We may use your designated email address and/or phone number to: (i) send you updates or news regarding the Servicesand our products via email and/or SMS; and/or (ii) respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative request (for example, to change your password).
- We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms and applicable Subscription Agreement, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of T2K, our users, yourself or the public.
- Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Services and enhance your experience with the Services. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Services.
- Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Services-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send.Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Services.
- Choice.When you begin using the Services, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Sitebut you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
- Access/Accuracy. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may use the tools that we make available on the Services or you may submit an access request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
- Children’s Privacy. We do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years. If you notify us that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible, unless we are required to retain it, or unless otherwise permitted by law. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Service, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
- California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
- Our California Do Not Track Notice. We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services. We may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Services.
- Deletion of Content from California Residents. If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Information you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or Personal Information and you specify which content or Personal Information you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.
January 29, 2018